|Home||» Products||» Wound Cores||» Transformer Wound Cores|
Transformer Wound Cores
We are a noteworthy organization in the domain, engaged in providing high quality range of Transformer Wound Cores. These cores are manufactured under the stern vigilance of our deft professionals using quality-tested material. Mainly used in power distribution sectors, these cores are highly demanded in the market. As per the varied demands of our customers, we offer these Transformer Wound Cores in various specifications.
Top quality CRGO steel (Cold Rolled Grain Oriented Silicon Steel), featured with low core loss is the material of construction for our Transformer Wound Cores, which are circular in shape. One made, the inner core mendrels are inserted and then hydraulic jacks are used to result in the correct shape. The resultant / formed wound cores passes through annealing process in an inert environment, which helps in retaining the original properties of magnetic steel. CRGO steel of grades grades M3, M4, M5 & M6 are used to develop Transformer Wound Cores in sizes of 0.23 mm (M3), 0.27 mm (M4), 0.30 mm (M5), 0.35 mm (M6).
- Easy to install, Heat resistance
- High tensile strength, Better regulation
- Up to 30% extra flux for the magnetic force
- Efficiency in size and weight
- Reduction in assembly time, storage cost and handling cost
- Better rating for a transformer
- Inside diameter is greater than 30 mm
- Ratio of Inside diameter/strip width is greater than 1
- 0.3 Tesla
- 1.0 Telsa